Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 9 - Monday 9.17.2012

Well, it is good to be back!  We will do quick reviews to see where everyone is in their progress.  Thank you all for working so diligently in my absence.

Graphics 1 - Today, I will hand back you quizzes.  I want to take a look at ROCKPORT LETTERHEAD & LOGO DESIGN and we will discuss your sketches.  Later this week we will return to the HUT exercises.

Graphics 2 - I will have you take a look at your papers and how they were graded via TURNITIN.  The we will continue working on your 2 LOGOS.

Multimedia 1 - I would like to take a listen to how your newscasts are turning out.  Some of you still need to submit your REVISED story to TURNITIN.  Then we will continue work on your PHOTO SEARCH.
courtesy of New Line Cinema

No comments:

Post a Comment