Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 10 - Tuesday 9.18.2012

Graphics 1 - Today, I will go over the PAINTBRUSH in ILLUSTRATOR and I will show you how to customize and create your own BRUSHES.  We will create a SCATTER, ART, & PATTERN BRUSH to be posted to your blog.

Graphics 2 - Finish up your 2 logos by clicking HERE!

Multimedia 1I will give you time at the beginning of the hour to put your Audio Newscast into my DROPBOX.  FILE> EXPORT> (name it)> FILE TYPE: MP3.  Then use your FINDER to place the MP3 file into DS1> STAFF> tnanda> PUBLIC> DROPBOX.  Then I will give you NOTES on RULE OF THIRDS, SIMPLICITY, FRAMING, TEXTURE, LEADING LINES, & COLOR.  Post these to your blog.  If time permits, we will look at some professional photography from NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC.

courtesy of HumanNature84

No comments:

Post a Comment