Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 44 - Thursday 11.15.2012

Graphics 1 - Both of the TEXT EFFECTS from this week are DUE on your blog.  We will be starting a new project on MONDAY.  If you were ABSENT or need more time to finish, please EMAIL me and I will hold off putting in a grade until Monday evening.  Here are the LINKS to both Effects:SHINY RETRO TEXT EFFECT
GLOWING LIGHT TEXT EFFECT

Graphics 2 - Work on your GAMEBOY.  Click HERE.

Multimedia 1 - Your COMMERCIAL is due in my DROPBOX and on your BLOG TODAY.  Use you time wisely.  I will be looking for editing mistakes.  When I watch them I will have your SCRIPT pulled up.  If it's in the SCRIPT, it better be in the VIDEO.  If it's in the VIDEO, it better be in the SCRIPT.


In case you have an unrecognized format try this site:

http://www.mediaconverter.org/

(Ignore the right half of the page.  UPLOAD your video then Choose a VIDEO FORMAT e.i. .MOV.  The website will convert it and then you can download.)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment