Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 43 - 11.14.2012

Graphics 1 - Here is your next TEXT EFFECT. This time use your last  name.  Both effects from this week should be posted to your blog. 
You know if this note applies to you:
NOTE:  These effects are fairly easy if you ACTUALLY READ the instructions.


Graphics 2 - WORKDAY:  This project requires us to do a TECHNICAL DRAWING.  The idea here is that we create a graphic that is so geometrically perfect that it looks REAL.  This is achieved through PRECISION, LIGHTING, and TEXTURE.  Click HERE for your next project.  HINT: I prefer to do STEPS 1-4 in ILLUSTRATOR.

Multimedia 1 - Your COMMERCIAL is due in my DROPBOX and on your BLOG by Thursday.  Use you time wisely.  I will be looking for editing mistakes.  When I watch them I will have your SCRIPT pulled up.  If it's in the SCRIPT, it better be in the VIDEO.  If it's in the VIDEO, it better be in the SCRIPT.



courtesy of Sean Saffell - Multimedia 1

No comments:

Post a Comment